Meet OptiGrill, our ultimate innovation. Its "Automatic Sensor Cooking" technology immediately detects the
number of items placed on the grill and their thickness in order to adjust the temperature and cooking time
automatically . An indicator light allows cooking progress to be monitored directly: Blue then green at the start of cooking, then yellow when the food is rare, orange when it is medium and red if you like your food well done:
- Adjusts to your needs, lift up the lid to pick up your meat when it's ready and leave the rest to carry on cooking.
- 6 cooking programs (Red meat, Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Fish) to automatically adapt the
temperature to each type of food and cook it perfectly as required.
- 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want.
- 600cm2 cooking surface (capacity 2 to 4 people) made with non-stick die-cast aluminium plates.
- Large juice tray and plates with an angle of 7° to ensure cooking juices run off
No. Once the first batch has finished open the grill fully and remove the food. Close the grill and press OK. You do not have to switch off the grill first. When the lights flash again, choose the mode that you want. The preheating phase should be a lot quicker than the first time as the plates will already be hot. When the Optigrill beeps to say it is ready, open the grill again and put the second batch of food on to the plates and continue as normal.
Before cleaning your grill, wait around 45 minutes while the device cools. To remove heavy food residue on the grill plates or on the side, we recommend you use a wooden or plastic spatula. To clean the grill and grill components, use a cloth soaked in hot water. Do not immerse the grill in water. Do not use abbrasive cleaning products or products containing alcohol or fuel since these may damage the device.
The appliance has not been fully opened when placing the food on the grill plates before cooking. Solutions: To allow the appliance to detect the start of the cooking cycle, the appliance must be completely opened before each cooking cycle. If not, the cooking cycle will not start. Completely open the grill then close it and press OK.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre
If you leave the appliance open between 2 cooking cycles it will turn to safety mode and will have to be reset. To ensure the best cooking results, you should not open the appliance for more than 1 minute during cooking cycles. RESET by unplugging it for 2-3 minutes and restart full cooking cycle.
You started cooking before preheating had finished. To rectify this: turn off the appliance, remove the food, restart the appliance and then return to the programme selection and wait until preheating has finished before cooking the food. If the problem persists despite adhering to the advice above: the appliance may need to be repaired.
• The grill plates have not been properly placed on the plate hooks and therefore, the sensors cannot correctly detect the food. To rectify this problem, turn off the appliance and allow it to cool down. Then install the cooking plate correctly. • You started cooking food between the plates without preheating. To rectify this: turn off the appliance, remove the food, close the appliance. Turn the appliance back on, select and confirm a programme and wait until preheating has finished. • If the problem persists despite adhering to the advice above: the appliance may need to be repaired.
This may be due to improper cleaning of the cooking plates. We recommend that you pre-wash your cooking plates in the following manner before putting them in the dishwasher to remove any food residue: - Soak the plates in hot water and degreasing dish soap for about 30 minutes, - Scrub both sides of the plate with a sponge or a dish brush, hot water and degreasing dish soap, - Rinse, - Put in the dishwasher.